SIBERIAN – WHITE GOOSE DOWN PILLOW – EXPERIENCE THE HEAVENLY COMFORT!
Siberia is best recognized for its rough climate with extreme variations in temperature. Not many livings there that are able to adapt and survive. White geese are amongst the few greatest adapters. Their wonderful, matured down fascinate by their soft touch and very good warmth insulation in spite of their extremely light weight. The two are exactly what form the basis for exclusive sleeping comfort. Due to the fact that the quantity of Siberian white goose down is relatively small in such zones, it is one of the very precious filling materials in the world.
- DUO-POCKETTM exclusive double-layered down pillow from Omazz®gives softy feel at first touch and good support from the inner core.
- Cushy lying comfort in all sleeping positions
- Extremely lightweight filling of particularly soft Siberian white goose down.
Cover: 100% Micro-modal batiste, hydrophile, with shiny Piping
Medium Comfort : Standard Size 50 x 75 cm.
- Outer core : Class 1 Siberiean White Goose Down 90% Feathers 10% (200g)
- Inner core : Class 1 Siberiean White Goose Down 70% Feathers 30% (600g)
Firm Comfort : Standard Size 50 x 75 cm.
- Outer core : Class 1 Siberiean White Goose Down 90% Feathers 10% (280g)
- Inner core : Class 1 Siberiean White Goose Down 70% Feathers 30% (820g)
King Size 56 x 94 cm.
- Outer core : Class 1 Siberiean White Goose Down 90% Feathers 10% (300g)
- Inner core : Class 1 Siberiean White Goose Down 30% Feathers 70% (900g)
To gain the maximum comfort and best hygiene from your bedding, it should be properly cared for.
Bedding should be thoroughly aired in the morning to release the moisture absorbed during the night. Open the bedroom window and give the bedding a gentle shake. The filling in certain types of duvets may “wander” – should this be the case, the filling should be redistributed by hand from time to time. Don’t expose your duvet to direct sunlight and keep it away from carpet beaters and vacuum cleaners.
Down duvets and feather pillows should dry-cleaned at least once in two years else replaced (after three to five years.)