- Comparison to Memory Foam
- Is Tossing Turning Bad
- Why is pressure relief important?
- I’ve tried everything, but I’m still not sleeping well, what should I do?
- What’s the difference between Omazz® Talatech™ latex and Dunlop-process latex?
- Why Omazz® latex is always a preferred choice for those who require no compromise on quality?
Omazz® latex foam is proven to provide 33% more pressure relief and contouring support than memory foam.
Our unique latex blend responds instantly to your unique body contours - without having to wait to be triggered by your body heat. Latex is made completely from a rubber-based product versus memory or viscoelastic foam derived from polyurethane - plastics. Latex provides "instantaneous recovery" as it contours and supports any body movement, while memory foam provides a "slow recovery" in response to your body heat. With memory foam, the sleeper must wait for their body temperature to soften the foam prior to experiencing the contouring where as latex can provide immediately.