Liquid latex is extracted from tropical rubber trees similar to the way that maple trees are tapped for syrup. Natural latexes, air, purified water, soaps and rubber curing agents are precisely mixed in a temperature-controlled, stainless steel tank. Quality checks are performed on Ph, viscosity and temperature.
The robotic-arm system injects to distribute the mixture evenly ensuring consistency within the final product density into an aluminum pin core mold. The mold is sealed and a vacuum is used to extract any remaining air and completely fill the mold cavity with latex. The latex is chilled at -29 Celsius. Freezing (unique to the Authentic Talatech™ process) prevents the latex particles from settling and ensures a consistent open-cell structure.The air extraction and freezing stages are key differences between Authentic Talatech™ Latex and other latex processes. In the Authentic Talatech™ Latex process, air is extracted to perfectly distribute the foamed liquid inside the mold, creating a consistent round, open-cell structure. The mold is flash-frozen locking the cell structure in place, and preventing the particles from settling. Lastly, CO2 is introduced to gel the latex to assure steadily durable open-cell structure. The mold is heated to 110 Celsius curing the mold and each unique product is baked into its final state.
Latex maintains its resiliency year round and never requires fluffing. Our unique blend doesn’t break down and flatten out like traditional fiber or down bedding products. Our five-stage washing process prior to post-curing maximizes durability and comfort by removing residual soaps, curing agents and proteins that can cause premature softening of the product. Unlike other latex manufacturers, Omazz® washes EVERY pillow and mattress core.Unlike other latex manufacturers, Omazz® washes EVERY pillow and mattress core. Our latex pillows are removed from the mold and placed on a conveyor belt that carries them through a five-stage fresh water rinsing - the only one of its kind in the industry. Five banks of 12 self-cleaning water jets wash away residual soaps, curing agents and proteins. Between each set of jets, the pillows are squeezed to less than 4% of their total thickness removing the maximum amount of residual materials from deep within the product.
Talatech™ Latex cores and pillows are transported to an eight-lane dryer, which completes the curing process and removes any residual moisture from the products. The dryer features a concave belt ideal for preserving our product's appealing shape.
Once dry, EVERY pillow is hand-inspected for visual and physical defects, as well as individually weighed to ensure its firmness meets our exact specifications.Deep, natural sleep on Omazz® Talatech™ Latex Pillow is arguably the most natural sleep in the world. We guarantee you will sleep more soundly, and more deeply on pillows made of our exceptional latex foam. Derived from the natural milk of the rubber tree, Omazz® latex foam pillows conform to the delicate neck and head areas while supporting you upper shoulders and providing superior comfort for healthy sleep.
- Naturally provides up to 33% more pressure relief than other type of foams
- Eliminates stiffness and pain caused by inadequate support of the cervical vertebrae.
- Reduces high-pressure areas that shut off capillary blood flow and cause a person to toss and turn
- Alleviates pressure aiding oxygen and nutrients in traveling to the muscles
- Naturally conforms to the contours of the head, neck, and spine for optimal orthopedic support
- Inherently anti-microbial, inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, and dust mites
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Three times more resistant to dust mites than other latex
- Unique pinhole design and open-cell structure provides breathability through air circulation as well as resistance to heat and moisture Produced using an environmentally friendly water-based process
- Uniquely sensual odor with no artificial enhancements
- Naturally derived, renewable resource
- Unique pinhole design and open-cell structure provides breathability through air circulation as well as resistance to heat and moisture
- Warmer in winter, cooler in summer
- Latex bedding never break downs and sets, unlike fiber and down products
- Talatech™ Latex is highly resilient, does not break down or sets, unlike fiber and polyurethane products
- Pillows and mattress bounce back and never require fluffing
- Talatech™ Latex is three times more durable than other latex
Why choose omazz
Omazz® Talatech™ Latex is processed through multiple washings eliminating any residual proteins that can lead to the presence of allergens such as dust mites or bacteria.
Omazz® craftsmanship is undeniably the best of the best ensuring that every product leaving our warehouse reflects organic, handmade, and genuine quality.